Reusable Swim Nappy - Princess WavesRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $4.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.Sold Out
- Double row adjustable snap system ensures that these swim nappies are designed to fit most babies from newborn to toddler (3.5 to 15kg).
- this one size fits most swim nappy saves parents a lot of money on disposables.
- Has a built in system of snaps to easily adjust the size and elastic on the sides.
- Fast drying – the fabrics that make up the nappy allow it to dry extremely fast (1-2 hours with wind and sun and within a day if not).
- Outer layer material: Waterproof printed PUL layer
- Mesh Layer on the Inside to hold any solids.
Why do we use waterproof PUL for the outer Shell lining?
PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) is fabric with a thin polyurethane layer bonded to it in a high heat or chemical industrial process. It is more breathable than PVC or other plastic covers. It was originally developed for medical purposes, providing a fabric that is waterproof, comfortable to wear/breathable and durable. Therefore, PUL makes the perfect material to use on the outer layer of our cloth nappies to ensure your baby’s clothes stay dry.
Instructions for use of our one size Swimming Nappy
- Adjust the rise snaps so the diaper fits near your baby’s belly button.
- Adjust the waist snaps and hip snaps accordingly for a custom fit.
- When soiled, remove the diaper from your baby, remove the swim nappy and place it into the diaper pail/wet bag, ready for washing.
- Rinse in cold water with no detergent. This prevents most stains from setting.
- Machine wash in cold water (no more than 40 degrees)
- You can use your normal detergent however we recommend Eco-Store or any other natural detergent to help protect our environment, preserve the integrity of the nappy and prevent any allergies/rashes on your precious baby’s bum.
- Air dry. The sun is a natural bleacher and antibacterial however if you need to dry it in the dryer, make sure your dryer is on an air cycle as the heat can damage the waterproof outer layer of the nappy.
Excellent swim nappiesBy: Katherine on 2 November 2018Great quality reusable swim nappies with a range of patterns. Adjustable fit to suit a range of sizes and to last as the child grows. I have saved a great deal on the cost of disposable swim nappies.